Returns and refunds
We are here to help.
Returns and refunds Policy
How do I return a product?
For any undamaged product, simply return it with its included accessories and packaging along with the original receipt within 14 days of the date you receive the product, and we will exchange it or offer a voucher.
In addition, please note the following:
- Products can be returned only in the country in which they were originally purchased.
- Personal or consumable items are not eligible for return.
How long do I have to return a product?
The product must be returned with the original receipt within 15 days of the date you receive the product.
Cost of returning a product
The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the product, this cost will be reimbursed if it is deemed by the manufacturer or distributor that the item is covered under the terms of their warranty.
Products under Warranty or Guarantee
Warranty Claims and Returns:
- Clients are responsible for the cost of returning equipment they believe is covered by warranty to our registered office.
- Once a warranty claim is verified, PSG will, at its discretion, either repair or replace the equipment.
- PSG will cover the cost of returning the repaired or replaced equipment to the client.
Refund of Delivery Costs:
- If the warranty claim is substantiated, PSG will refund the client for the cost of delivery incurred.
- Clients must inform PSG of their intention to return the equipment, and both parties should agree on the return cost.
- Clients can arrange their own return logistics or request a quote from PSG’s logistics partner, DHL.
Testing and Non-Warranty Issues:
- If, upon testing, the equipment is found to be in working order or the issue is not covered by the warranty terms, PSG will notify the client.
- A detailed report explaining why it is not covered by the warranty will be provided, along with the cost of the repair.
- The client is responsible for the cost of returning the equipment in such cases.
*Warranties and guarantees regarding the supply of equipment are held by either the manufacturer or distributor and not Pool Services Group.
Pool Services Group undertakes to liaise between the client and either the manufacturer or distributor. Final decisions on the validity of a warranty claim are with the manufacturer or distributor.
Equipment must be used and maintained in accordance with the description of use and the operating manual.
In the case of Norsup products, you must register with the ‘Norsup’ within 14 days of purchase. Details on how to register come with the heater. Failure to register could invalidate the warranty.
The liability under the terms of the warranty is limited to the value of the goods and does not extend to any consequential loss or other expense however incurred.
*(Warranties are valid from date of purchase)
Excemptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply in the following cases:
- The supply of goods manufactured in accordance with the specifications you have set like a consumer or clearly individualized, for example, pool covers to your measurements.
- Products that have been modified by you.
Pool covers (PVC + Polycarbonate covers)*
Pools must be maintained in the chemical guidelines as defined for safe bathing. Failure to do so will invalidate any warranty.
Any work carried out by a third party following the initial installation by our engineers could or will invalidate the warranty. Third-party engineers should only be used from following a consultation and agreement with Pool Services Group.
Should you request a PSG engineer to make a site visit and repairs do not fall under terms of the warranty, charges will apply. These charges will be confirmed prior to any site visit.
Damages and/or Product defects
Any faults, breakages, damages, or queries on any of our products installed or received by the client/customer, have to be notified within 48h.
In the case that the items are delivered by our logistics partner or any other third-party delivery service, the client must request the delivery agent to full fill the damages report upon delivery.
When this takes place, one of our team members will contact you to resolve the problem.